SunTec's comprehensive managed services model ensures faster time to market
The need for delivery models that reduce CAPEX, increased financial pressure due to increasing competition and desire to focus on core businesses are leading enterprises to adopt managed services delivery models in a big way.
Enterprises require real expertise in managing the systems and ensuring the systems perform consistently, providing the desired quality of service. With an increasing degree of complexity, they may chose to reduce their need to build products and services-related competence and leave this to Managed Services providers who are the experts in managing this complexity.
SunTec's managed services model provides the much needed flexibility for enterprises to focus on their core competencies, allowing them to outsource end-to-end deployment, management and monitoring of the deployed solution over a hosted network.
SunTec's managed services model has three fold offerings:
• Business Services: SunTec provides end-to-end business capabilities with the Xelerate product suite.
• Applications Services: SunTec undertakes implementation, SLA tracking and performance management for enterprises.
• Support: SunTec provides continuous and uninterrupted monitoring, trouble-shooting and problem resolution support to clients.
The key to success will be adopting an end-to-end view of managing networks, services and enterprise solutions, with the end- customer experience in mind. Some of the benefits of SunTec's managed services model are:
• Low CAPEX and OPEX costs due to shared infrastructure managed by SunTec .
• Faster RoI with the ability to flexibly adjust cost with a pay as you go license & maintenance model
• On-demand scalability
• 24*7 offsite support for maintenance and strict adherence to SLA requirements