In the document, the following terms shall mean, unless otherwise specified, the following
a. Website – www.suntecgroup.com
b. User or you- The person who has accessed or is accessing or used or is using the Website
c. We, Us, Our, or SunTec – SunTec Business Solutions Private Limited
d. Intellectual Property- Includes, but not limited to copyright material, trade names and trademarks and other proprietary information
2. Use of Website
2.1 SunTec is not responsible for any damages resulting from use of this Website by anyone.
2.2 You will not use the Website for illegal purposes.
2.3 You will
- abide by all applicable local, state, national, and international laws and regulations in your use of the Website (including laws regarding Intellectual Property),
- not interfere with or disrupt the use and enjoyment of the Website by other users,
- not sell or resell material on the Website,
- not engage, directly or indirectly, in transmission of “spam”, chain letters, junk mail or any other type of unsolicited communication, and
- not defame, harass, abuse, or disrupt other users of the Website.
2.4 SunTec reserves the right to deny access to the Website without notice.
3. Intellectual Property
3.1 The Website contains copyright material, trade names and trademarks and other proprietary information, including, but not limited to, text, software, photos and graphics, and may in future include video, graphics, music and sound (‘Content’).
3.2 The Content is protected by copyright law, registered and unregistered trademarks, database rights and other Intellectual Property rights.
3.3 SunTec, its licensors, or authorized contributors own the copyright, database right and other Intellectual Property rights in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of such Content, as well as in the Content original to it.
3.5 Any information or content or material to the Website (including any text, message board content, photographs, graphics, video, audio or logo) that is input by the User (herein after referred to as Contribution) to the Website will become the Intellectual property of SunTec.
3.6 The User and SunTec intend this Contribution to be the products and results of a work made for hire. The User acknowledges and agrees that the Contribution (and all rights therein, including, without limitation, copyright) belongs to and shall be the sole and exclusive property of SunTec.
3.7 If for any reason the Contribution would not be considered a work made for hire under applicable law, the User does hereby assign, and transfer to SunTec, the entire right, title and interest in and to the copyright in such information and any registrations and copyright applications relating thereto and any renewals and extensions thereof, and in and to all works based upon, derived from, or incorporating the Contribution throughout the world.
4. Disclaimer of Warranties
4.1 Your use of this Website is at your sole risk. SunTec expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including website content, or any reliance upon or use of the Website content.
4.2 Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, SunTec makes no warranty:
- That the information provided on this Website is accurate, reliable, complete, or timely.
- That any advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from this Website will create any obligation on SunTec.
5. Limitation of liability
6.1 You will release, indemnify, defend and hold harmless SunTec, and any of its contractors, agents, employees, officers, directors, shareholders, affiliates and assigns from all liabilities, claims, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses, brought by third parties relating to or arising out of-
(2) Your access to Website and/or use of the Website content;
(3) Any Intellectual Property or other proprietary right of any person or entity relating to your use of the Website;
(4) Any information or data you supplied to SunTec through the Website.
6.3 SunTec will have the right to participate in any defense by you of a third-party claim related to your use of any of the Website content, with counsel of SunTec’s choice at its expense.
6.4 SunTec will reasonably cooperate in any defense by you of a third-party claim at your request and expense.
6.5 You will have sole responsibility to defend SunTec against any claim, but you must receive SunTec’s prior written consent regarding any related settlement.
7. General clauses
8. Governing Law and Jurisdiction